March 18, 2014

El-fritzo...

So my computer decided to go el-fritzo. Which basically means that the computer would work if the battery would hold a charge. The battery charger won't charge the battery anymore. Soooooo.... I'm posting this via the Blogger App. Which still works but it's not my preference. 

So as promised, BEHOLD.... The complete Lucky Penny set for my friend Darleen :-)


Patterns : Clockwise from Top left - Millwater by Beth KlingSand Bank by Justyna Lorkowska, Cabled Canuck by Tanis Lavallee, & Eugenia's Mittens by Mollie Woodworth


The only modification I did was I continued the cabling pattern on the mitten tops. Other than that I followed the pattern on everything. I enjoyed knitting everything. The only request that Darleen had was that it had cables and she wanted an infinity scarf. That's the kind of requests I like. It still gives me a bit of freedom to do what I want :-)

Now I'm off to knit my next obligatory knitting project!

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment