June 19, 2014

Swatching with Gems :-)

Yesterday was pretty much a complete scratch! My 18m old daughter was teething so my day was full with a flailing screaming baby. She had 4 teeth cutting through and I felt so bad because there's only so much you can do. 


Today, on the other hand, was completly different. She's back to her normal baby shenanigans. You know: ripping apart the DVD's, throwing food around, tearing through the house with the tea towel she took from the oven handle, chasing the dogs around. You know "normal" baby stuff ;-) My house looks like a bomb exploded. It was clean this morning. 


Anyways, she was actually able to take a nap today so it gave me some time to finish making the last of the Snagless Stitch Markers for the Etsy Shop   



Clockwise from Top Left : Rainforest Jasper  Fossilized CoralFlower Jasper & Tree Agate


I also had some time to do a quick swatch with the Mookaite Stitch markers. 




It gives you an idea of the size of the stitch markers since it's hard to tell when they're in the packaging. I used size US 8 needles for my swatch and the stitch markers fit easily. They would fit up to a size US 11 needle if nessessary. I love the white flex wire since it makes it easy to see where your stitch markers are while your knitting. There's a variety of stitch markers in many gems & minerals in my etsy shop :-) It's making it hard for me to figure out which ones I want to keep for myself ;-)


Happy Knitting :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment