November 28, 2014

Recovering...

Today's post is going to be a bit brief. I'm just now recovered from having one of the worst bouts of the flu I have ever had. My toddler got it first, then about a day later I got it. We were both hurting so bad yesterday that the both of us just cuddled on the couch together under a blanket. Which if anyone knows how active my toddler is, is completely unheard of!

So today is my selfish knitting day. I'm working on a pair of Smokestack Socks for a Christmas gift. I consider it selfish knitting because I enjoy knitting this pattern.


Yarn: Sanguine Gryphon Skinny Bugga! in Black Witch Moth

I should be working on this sweater blob, but I'm just not into it today :-(



It's being stuck on sleeve island that has me loosing interest. It needs to be done but my ambition just isn't there. I'm halfway done the second sleeve and it's looking better than the 1st sleeve. I increases the amout of decreases and it seems to be working how I imagined. So that means that I'll have to rip out the 1st sleeve and redo it. Which if it was a worsted or Aran sweater would be no big deal but this sweater is knit in sport weight yarn and is a XXL size. Sigh. I love my Grandma :-) Beacause if it was anyone other than my Grandma...

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment