December 08, 2014

Shaving Down Some Knitting...

It's getting close to crunch time for my christmas knitting and I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to accomplish :-( We'll see. I offered to give Christmas baking to my husbands coworkers this year. So each day I'm baking something and throwing it in the freezer. Then hopefully by Thursday I'll have enough variety of things to throw a gift basket together for the 6 dudes my husband works with. 

Anyways, in between baking batches I've been working on this:


Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Heather Walnut & Black

It's my dad's Christmas sweater. It's a XXL size and I'm going to be adding some extra CO for under the arms to give it a little extra space. I decided to do this because last year when I knit it for my brother I noticed that it was a little tight under the arms and even though my brother loved his sweater I know my dad would like a little extra room. So I'll keep plugging away on it.

I've also been working on a bunch of other christmas knitting.  



I'm going to keep knitting and see if this pile dwindles down a bit.

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment