June 26, 2015

Snagless Stitch Marker Update :-)

I've been busy the last few days getting some Snagless Stitch Markers completed and getting some SECONDS Snagless Stitch Marker sets completed.

I've loaded 11 sets of SECONDS into the Etsy shop :-) These usually go fairly fast so get a set while you can.






What are SECONDS? :

THERE ARE IMPERFECTIONS IN SOME, IF NOT ALL THE BEADS. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE DISCOUNTED 50%. THEY STILL FUNCTION WELL AND ARE BEAUTIFUL SET NON THE LESS :-)

I have them priced at $6 for a set of 12 :-)

I also listed 9 kinds of Lace Snagless Stitch Marker sets. They fit up to a size 5 / 3.75mm comfortably and work perfectly for lace.



They are priced at $6 a set so I an make room for new product in the future :-) Be sure to snag a set while you can!

The link to the Etsy shop is on the right hand tool bar if you would like to snag a set :-)

Happy Knitting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment