June 24, 2015

Some Knitting and a SALE :-)

I've been very silent for a long time!! My husband and I are expecting our second child and I've been feeling very sick so I haven't been feeling up to blogging or anything beyond Instagram. Which is horrible of me! I'm feeling more my usual self lately and decided to do a quick post on the blog :-)

I've decided to clear out the remaining Pietersite Snagless Stitch Marker sets for $6 each. So If you interested in snagging a set check out my etsy shop and get a set before they're gone ;-)




I've also added a few more sets of Amethyst, Sodalite, Bronzite and Carnelian to the Etsy shop in the new packaging :-) I love how the new backing looks! I'm so happy I used White Rabbit Designs. Jacqueline did a fabulous job and I was so pleased with her work!!




I still have a few Snagless Stitch Marker sets packaged with the old name. They will get phased out as they sell. I want to thank everyone for their patience with this transition :-)

On the knitting front, I've been a bit of a keener posting on Instagram my progress. I'll be posting some WIP's and FO's as they pop up in the future ;-) For now, this is what my side table next to the couch looks like :




Happy Knitting :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment