April 04, 2016

Shop Update Preview!!

I'm doing a quick drive by posting!! 

There will be a shop update tomorrow Tuesday April 5 at 10am MST! I'll be adding some New Lobster Claw Stitch Markers and Hook Stitch Markers 😀 I love them all and the photos don't do them justice!! There is only 1 set of each and I'm giving fair notice that all my stock will be coming with me to the Calgary Fibre Shindig on April 16th. So if you have your heart set on any set I can't guarantee it will be in the shop after the 16th. I also won't be able to make anymore of these sets until after the Calgary Fibre Shindig but there will be an additional update after. I'll post more info on that at a later date! 

Now onto the fun stuff!! Here is what will be loaded into the shop tomorrow 😀

Lobster Claw Stitch Markers! Each set is $12 each for a set of 6 and they can be used for both knitters and crocheters. I use mine to count rows or to mark the beginning of a round. They measure 3cm in total length and 2cm not including the lobster claw.

Fossil Jasper Lobster Claw Set


Tiger Eye Lobster Claw Set


Malachite Lobster Claw Set


Tree Agate Lobster Claw Set


Blue Sponge Quartz Lobster Claw Set


Rose Quartz Lobster Claw Set


Carnelian Lobster Claw Set 


Hook Stitch Markers! Each set is $12 each for a set of 6 😀 They can be used for both knitters and crocheters. I've used these for the same purposes as the Lobster Claw stitch markers and these are easily tramsferable when knitting! They measure 3.5cm in total length and 2cm not including the hook.

Tree Agate Hook Set


Malachite Hook Set


Fossil Jasper Hook Set


Tiger Eye Hook Set


Carnelian Hook Set


Rose Quartz Hook Set


Blue Sponge Quartz Set



If your not sure which kind of set would work for you, I also have 1 Mixed Set available! 3 Hook and 3 Lobster claw which have Black Onyx, Carnelian and White Jade 😀


Happy Shopping 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment