August 08, 2016

Full Preview for the Aug 9 Update is on Facebook!!

It's that time again 😄 I've uploaded all the photos of all the project bags I'll be listing tomorrow for the update! The update is Tuesday, August 9 at 10am MST!! I have a limited amount of bags in each fabric and some fabrics I'm not able to get again. 

 

I'll have a very limited amount of OOAK Cowboy / Cowgirl Work Shirt Extra Large Project Bags!! There is only 1 available in each fabric since they are made from very gently used or new condition shirts (all recycled never bought new) 😄 There are 2 brand name project bags (like Billabong) and 2 Cowboy / Cowgirl Project Bags! 

 

It's part of my new Re-Use and Recycle Initiative where I can make these super cool bags! I'll only use gently used shirts and they'll be fully washed before I reuse them! There will only be 1 project bag in each fabric and are completely One Of A Kind (OOAK)!!

I decided to make more larger bags this time around since last time I only made 3 and they sold super fast! So I made larger bags in various sizes and fabrics! All the Large bags will easily hold an adult sweater WIP and the Extra Large size will easily hold a generous Sweater WIP or a blanket WIP!!

I've also made only 2 Super Extra Large Blanket bags!! These are the largest bags I've made so far and would easily fit a Queen size or King size blanket WIP in it!! They are huge and super sweet!! It would also work well if you wanted to store all your WIP's in it 😉

 

The photos are quite deceiving but this bag is just over 29" tall 😳!!

Check out the Prairie Dye Studio Facebook Page for a detailed listing of all the project bags!!

Happy Shopping 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment