September 02, 2016

Etsy Yarn Update TODAY at 4pm MST!!

I've been utilizing all the nap time I could the last few days and dyed up 60 skeins of yarn!!

 1 was completing a custom production order. It is the last custom order I had pending and will not be doing any custom production orders in the future. 

I enjoy my dyeing time and if certain colorways are popular during updates I may do larger lots but I'll be dyeing what I want to dye during my dye sessions 😍 No need to worry bc I enjoy dyeing a lot of the favourite colorways as the transformation is so inspiring during the process ❤️❤️

Anyways here's a few colorways that will be available during the update today at 4pm!

Farm Fresh on Anna's Sock - 4 skeins available
 

Camping on Anna's Sock - 6 skeins available
 

My Old Black Powder on Anna's Sock - 6 skeins available
 

Okanagan Peach on Anna's Sock - 6 skeins available
 

Plus the BFL Sock skeins below! I haven't taken photos of them yet but it will be done in the next couple hours! If you want to see them before the update check my Instagram feed and the Prairie Dye Studio Facebook Page to see the photos before the update!

 
Clockwise from top left : Farm Fresh, Teal Me Blue, A River RunsThrough, Hydrangea and Prairie Sunset !

There are 6 skeins in each colorway 😍

Happy Shopping at 4pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment