April 01, 2017

Woodland Animals & Crafty Foxes Project Bags Added to the Etsy Shop!!

I'm in full swing prep mode here for the Calgary Fibre Shindig! I had 41 bags cut out a month or two ago and my goal is to get them all done for the shindig! I was able to finishe 11 of them recently and have listed them in my Etsy shop.

1 Medium Crafty Foxes

1 Sock Crafty Foxes

6 Woodland Animals w/Mustard Contrast Fabric

2 Sock Woodland Animals w/Birch Contrast Fabric

I'm hoping to get a few bags listed to the Etsy shop as I get them done. I didn't want to do an update but it seems like there will be small mini updates until the Calgary Fibre Shindig! I want my online customers to have the same accessibility to the products I bring to my markets. So I'm tossing around the idea of doing a 24 hour update via Etsy with a small selection of yarn I'll be bringing to the Calgary Fibre Shindig. Nothing's written in stone yet but if I'm able to have the extra time available before Apr 22 to to this I will definitely make it happen! 

Keep your eyes peeled 😍







No comments:

Post a Comment