May 22, 2017

Fibre Frolic Prep!

It's now down to within a week until the Edmonton Fibre Frolic! I did most of my prep work already but you'd be surprised of how much small things need my attention the last few days before a market. Display layout, making sure that everything's priced, making a trip to the bank for change ect. Lots of little tasks. 

 
Anyways, I'll be shutting down my Online Shop from May 25-29 for the Frolic and it'll be reopened shortly after. I have to do inventory before I reopen it so it can take up to a day after the 29th. 

Like my other Markets, if there's something you've had your eye on I can't guarantee it'll still be there after the Frolic. So if there's only a few left you might want to get it before the 25th 😄 

If you'll be attending the Edmonton Fibre Frolic and want to pick up an order there just select Local Pickup from the shipping methods and I'll be sure to bring it to the Frolic! 

I'm going to try to do a full preview of what I'll be bringing to the Frolic later this week! 

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment