May 09, 2017

Online Shop in Progress!!

 

I've been working on getting my online shop going the last day and am aiming to have it active by the end of the week. 


There will be a couple price increases for some progress Keepers, as some of the charms are more expensive than others. So the enamel Progress Keepers will be $5 as soon as my online shop goes active. I'll also be increasing Anna's Sock from $26 a skein to $28 a skein. 


All other prices will remain the same for the foreseeable future. So if there's anything you've had your eye on snag it while you can in my Etsy Shop! 


Another change will be that my online shop will be charging shipping by weight, so flat rate shipping will end when my online shop is active. You can still get flat rate shipping through my Etsy Shop until the end of the week!


Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment