July 27, 2017

FO: Rebel in the Spotlight

I'm also super excited that I was able to cast off my Rebel in the Spotlight Shawl! 








I fell in love with this colorway when she listed it and bought it straight away! Then I spent a couple weeks debating on the perfect pattern. I decided on the Spotlight pattern because I could easily modify it to use up the whole skein! 

I loved the Gradient mix of this cotton yarn and the extra effort required Knitting it made the end product so gorgoeus!! Monsoon Calamity uses 4 plies of Cotton weaving yarn to create these gorgoeus gradients so when Knitting it can be a bit splitty. It was easily overcome by slowing down my Knitting to ensure that I was Knitting all 4 threads. I was able to whip out this Shawl in about a month. I wasn't dedicating all my Knitting time to it, so it's not like it slowed down my Knitting a whole lot, but it did require a little extra attention. I would totally recommend Knitting with her Yarns ❤️

She has so many gorgoeus gradients in her Etsy Shop!! Go check it out HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment