December 07, 2017

Snagless Stitch Markers will be Discontinued in 2018

The last couple days I’ve had time to knit, decompress and enjoy time with my kiddos ❤️Its  given me a bit more clarity on another item I’d like to discontinue. I’ve decided to discontinue the Snagless Stitch Markers in 2018 at some point. I have enough minerals do do 1 final update sometime in 2018 and then they will be discontinued after they sell out. 




The determining factor being that they aren’t a huge seller and sit in my inventory for long periods of time. When I don’t have them instock I get messages and emails of customers asking for them but when I have them instock they sit for long periods of time 😂 Which I can totally understand bc I still have a few sets that I’ve made years ago (when I first started making them) and they continue to go strong! I always tend to use the same ones and the odd one wears out but 99% of them are still good and are used 3-4 years later! 




Right now, I have 17 half sets of Snagless Stitch Markers left in my Online Shop for $7.50 each! I’m not sure when the next update will be for Snagless Stitch Markers but it will be in 2018 sometime. There will be a limited amount of sets available for one last time. 


www.prairiedyestudio.com


I’ll leave you with a few Snagless Stitch Marker pictures to drool over 😂❤️














Happy Shopping ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment