January 16, 2018

❤️Selected Project Bags on Sale❤️

I have new fabrics that have come in and need to make some room in my inventory ❤️❤️ So I’ve marked down a few Project Bags to make room! 



Sweater Project Bags are SALE priced at $50 each, Medium Project Bags are SALE priced at $40 each and Small Project Bags are SALE priced at $30 each for as long as they last! A lot of the Sweater Project Bags only have 1-2 left in each kind. Small Project Bags can be shipped Lettermail if purchased individually. All other sizes ship via standard shipping rates and is calculated at checkout. 



These are the last of the Oh Canada Project Bags! These were my hottest seller last year and I have used up all the fabric. I am exhausted from sewing with this fabric ❤️🇨🇦❤️ Its super gorgoeus and I love it but I so need some more variety in my sewing 😂 So what’s listed is all that’s left of them! There is 3 Sweater Bags in different fabric combos and the usual Medium and Small Project Bags! 

Link to my Online Shop is HERE ! 

Happy Shopping ❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment