February 11, 2018

Are You Joining the Next Cozy Up Knits KAL?

The ladies of the Cozy Up Knits will be releasing their next design, the Katie Shawl, in the next few weeks! They have shown it on their last couple episodes of their podcast and I was able to get a screenshot of part of it here:



You can see that Sarah (on the right) has her Katie Shawl on ๐Ÿ˜‰ So I’ve been figuring out a few 2 color options for the Katie Shawl! They are made up from instock colorways I have in my Online Shop ❤️❤️

















As you can see I  had a hard time deciding on a colorway selection! I finally decided on:



Mostly because that skein of Puerto Vallarta was winking at me from my inventory bins ❤️❤️๐ŸŒ… It’s the perfect sunset colorway ❤️❤️

Check out the Cozy Up Knits podcast HERE to see some spoilers of how gorgoeus this shawl is❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment