February 09, 2018

FO - My Sister’s Shawl

I’ve been watching the Cozy Up Knits Podcast for about a year and really enjoy it 😄 It’s the right length and love that I can relate to them in many ways ❤️ If your into podcasts you can check out their YouTube channel HERE

These ladies have been working on a new design and were doing a Mystery KAL for the release of the My Sister’s Shawl pattern. So I signed up. 

Now, I usually don’t like Mystery KAL’s. I don’t like NOT knowing what I’m knitting. It’s dedicating time and effort into something you don’t know if your going to like in the end! But this shawl is soooooooo gorgeous❤️❤️ and I have no regrets in the end 😍



I used a skein of Gourd on MCN Sock, Indian Paintbrush on MCN Sock and a skein of Tudor Rose on Anna’s Sock. 



This shawl came out exactly how I envisioned and even a bit better! I like how each colorway blends into each other❤️



The pattern was really well written and they have a YouTube mini episode for each part explaining how to do the cast on and each section. So there wasn’t any confusion for me while knitting! 

There are so many gorgeous FO Shawls in their Ravelry Group!! Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment